High-level instrument disinfection
- For high-level disinfection of medical devices and flexible endoscopes
- Specially designed for the terminal disinfection of flexible endoscopes
- Active against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, enveloped and non-enveloped viruses as well as bacteria spores incl. Clostridium difficile.
- Active ingredient: 0.16% peracetic acid in situ (10 g diluted in one litre water)
- Tested according DGHM / VAH 2001 and EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 14561, EN 14562, EN 14563, EN 14476, EN 13704
- Outstanding broadest efficacy and material compatibility against micro-organism including bacteria spores with 2% / 10 min. or 1.5% / 15 min.
- Advanced granulate formulation with excellent cleaning performance and highly material compatibility thanks to neutral pH.
- Available as 800g 6-pack, 800g duo-pack and as 4kg single bucket